Thursday, December 14, 2006

December 14

Life is overwhelming. I play Christmas music constantly in order to try and keep my attitude in the right "spirit." Boxes are everywhere, my life is in chaos, yet there is so much to be thankful for. Did I mention that I started my day hunting for my camera AND my car keys? Normal stuff, you say. Well, let me tell you where I found my camera. LAST NIGHT I knew exactly where my camera was, and where to go get it when time to leave for my daughter's preschool Christmas party the next morning. However, by this morning, when I was looking for it, surprise...it wasn't in that spot. I looked for it for a while, only to not find it and realize that I needed to truly be looking for my now lost CAR keys. All this, and the time to be at grandma's house had approached. Oops.
Well, in searching for my keys, take a guess what I run across?? Yep, you guessed it...I ran across my camera. Where was it, you ask?
Well, it was wrapped up nicely and placed in a gift bag...just like someone was pretending to give it as a Christmas present. Did I mention I have a two year old and a four year old? Yep, they are the adorable culprits this time. One of them must have found my camera, decided to wrap it up in a shirt, and place it into a gift bag, all in time for Christmas! :) Yes, I did laugh.
As for my keys, I was able to retrace my steps from the night before and find those, too. After rearranging my plans, we made it to the preschool Christmas party just in time to witness my daughter's class going door-to-door asking individuals if there was "room at the inn." Upon finding their teacher and their classroom, they found "room at the inn." And, what a fantastic celebration of Jesus' birthday was to be had! We had quite a delicious chocolate cake in celebration of His birth! Yum!
Pictures to come....and of our tree....Rob brought one home even when we aren't out of boxes yet! YYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

No comments: